The Home Depot & Lowe's | Maximize Rebates
It doesn't matter whether you're buying for the office or your home, you can get a 2% rebate on all purchases at The Home Depot with your Pro Xtra account and at Lowe's with a Lowe's for Pros account.
The Home Depot Pro Xtra:
Follow these best practices for The Home Depot Pro Xtra program, and make sure you're not missing out on rebates:
- Enter your brand's Agreement Code under National Account Incentives (ask FRC or log in to PTN site & visit the HD page)
- Add any & every card you use for your business or home (there’s no limit on how many you can add).
- Update expired credit cards (but do not remove any old forms of payment because this deletes purchase history used for tracking rebates).
- Need to sign up? View our step-by-step guide for instructions.
- Already have an account? Add payment options & add your agreement code!
- You must have a Pro Xtra account (other Pro accounts, like Pro Referrals, do not track purchases for rebates).
Cover all your bases! Add more payment options so all of your purchases for the office and your home are being tracked, and you're maximizing your rebates! You can add as many cards as you want, both business and personal credit cards and debit cards.
Lowe’s for Pros:
- New to Lowe’s for Pros? Create a Lowe’s for Pros account & register ANY & ALL Cards you might use while shopping in-store or online.
- Business and personal credit or debit cards and LAR cards
- Use PTN Pro Account ID 7PTN
- Opt into Lowe’s 4 Pros Loyalty Program
- Already have an LAR card? Register the card with a Lowe’s for Pros account.
- Already have a Lowe’s for Pros account? Email email@example.com and request to have the PTN Pro Account ID 7PTN and variable pricing applied to your account. Make sure to provide: the email address tied to your account, and Pro Account ID (This is found under 'Organization Information' within your account.)
View the Lowe's For Pros Enrollment Guide for step-by-step instructions for both NEW and EXISTING accounts.