Navigation
 

2021 Reunion | Vendor Show Specials

Oct 1, 2021

ProTradeNet® Vendor Show Specials

undefinedBuildASign is offering a wrap special for the 2021 Neighborly® Reunion featuring $100 off Full Wraps, $50 off Partial Wraps, and 10% off Decal Sets. Swing by our booth for more details!
Offer valid 9/26/21 – 10/31/21.

EMPLOYERS RESOURCEVisit the Employers Resource booth, register and sign up for our service by Jan 1, 2022, and we’ll waive your enrollment fees.
Offer valid 9/26/21 – 1/1/22.

undefinedStop by the FranchisePhones® by Clarity booth at Reunion and discover how you can increase your bottom line and learn how you can get 2 months free!
Click here to learn more about our Reunion special.
Offer valid 9/26/21 – 10/27/21.
While there, be sure to register to win a $100 visa gift card! Winner will be contact after the show.

undefinedUS-based Neighborly brands franchise owners are invited to apply for business credit to help fuel your growth. Get a $100 Amazon gift card* if approved by November 1st!
Take advantage of the next big opportunity without worrying about cash flow! Stop by the Fundbox booth to learn more.
*Offer valid 9/26/21 – 11/1/21. If approved, a $100 gift card will be sent to the email address on your Fundbox account. To be eligible, you must be new to Fundbox and use a designated link to apply.

undefinedSave on a variety of Greenworks 48V and 82V tools this fall!
View the flyer for offer details.
Offer valid 9/1/21 – 11/30/21.

undefinedGet the SNAP 1:1:1 Kit for just $149 using code Reunion2021
(regular value of $299)! Click here to claim this offer today!
Offer valid 8/5/21 – 12/31/21.

NEXT DOOR GRAPHICSMolly Maid® Exclusive: BOGO 50% off on Tier 1 Kits, and 15% off materials on Tier 2 or Tier 3 Kits.
All other Neighborly® brands: 15% off materials.
Offers valid 9/1/21 – 12/15/21. Not to be combined with any other offer or discount.

undefinedGet 10% off hardware and service with up to 6-months of free service!
Offer valid 9/25/21 – 10/31/21.

undefinedMolly Maid® Exclusive
Get the 107567 Molly Maid ProVac 6 w/107378 kit for just $410.28 using code PT213MOLLY. Use this code for 50% off all other ProTeam equipment, and 60% off all Intercept Micro Filters.
Neighborly® brands (US)
Get 50% off all ProTeam equipment and 60% off all Intercept Micro Filters using code PT213USANBLY.
Neighbourly® brands (Canada)
Get 45% off all ProTeam equipment and 55% off all Intercept Micro Filters using code PT213CANNBLY.
Offer valid 9/1/21 – 10/31/21. View the flyer for offer terms and more info.

undefinedTry Qiigo Risk Free*
Now through the rest of the year, sign up for any of our digital marketing services without having to sign any contracts!
*This promotion is only valid for new sign ups between 9/25/21 – 12/31/21.

undefinedSign up with RingCentral through the end of October and get 1 free month!
Offer valid 9/26/21 – 10/31/21.

ROTOBRUSHStop by our booth where the BrushBeast air duct cleaning system and RotoVision video inspection camera will be on display.
Plus, purchase a complete package by 10/29 and we will DOUBLE your rebate!
Offer valid 9/26/21 –10/29/21.

undefinedSign up for 6 months of Advanced SEO services (Tier 2 or higher) by October 31st and get 2 free pages of custom local content.
Click here for offer and tier details.
Offer valid 9/26/21 – 10/31/21.

undefinedSpartan Tool is giving you an extra 4.9% rebate in addition to the existing 5.1%, giving you a total 10% rebate!
Offer valid 9/26/21 – 10/31/21.

undefinedSave on select products with Strybuc Industries using promo code PTN21.
Click here for the Reunion Order Form.
Offer valid 9/26/21 – 10/29/21.

undefinedCome see us at the ZabitatPRO+ booth to receive an additional 20% discount off your next purchase with ZabitatPRO.com!
Offer valid 9/26/21 – 11/26/21.

Categories: PTN Announcements