Water Heater Vendors | Inventory Update
Contact: Bryan Castellow; (757) 208-1160; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owners should reach out to local rep for local inventory. If owners have issues reaching a local rep, let Bryan know, and he will assist.
- Large inventory of multiple brands and models in stock in Texas. (However, inventory is not at typical level, and it will take ~30 days to return to normal.
Contact: Josh Jenkins; (904) 424-8788; email@example.com
- Electrical tankless water heaters in stock; standard lead time
Contact: Nick Fleming; (904) 528-7914; firstname.lastname@example.org
- POs placed for thousands of feet and individual pieces of pipe and fittings; landing dates for supplies ordered start on 3/1; includes product lines such as Nibco, Charlotte Pipe, Viega, Zurn, Reliance, Oatey, and more
- Owners in need of Pex, CPVC, or PVC pipe, or Pex fittings, Apollo/Tectite & Charlotte Pipe are available to ship out of Houston and Dallas with next-day delivery to anywhere in the state. (Apollo is compatible with piping systems such as Uponor. Apollo offers the same 25-year warranty, no certification required, all with the same quality you trust.)
- Tankless units from Noritz and Rheem in stock around the state; more on the way (recommended by THD Pro Specialty Trades over Navian or Rinnai)
- Reach out to Nick to place a bulk order for backordered items and be placed in queue for when they are back in stock
- Order Sheet
- Custom Catalog
Contact: Brandon Stepanek; (615) 483-6385; email@example.com
- Indoor Water Heaters – plenty in stock, not heavily affect
- Outdoor Water Heaters – most affected by the weather
- In Stock Models:
- 140,000 BTU non-condensing
- 160,000 BTU condensing
- 110 U and 240H readily available throughout most of Texas
- Other models slowly becoming more available
- Out of Stock Models: currently ~3 week turnaround time
- In Stock Models:
Noritz: Reach out to The Home Depot Pro Specialty and/or local Ferguson rep.
Bradford-White: Reach out to local Ferguson or other local distributor for local inventory.
Contact: Sean Conn; (484) 620-9422; firstname.lastname@example.org