Lowe's & The Home Depot
Jan 1, 2021
It doesn't matter whether you're buying for the office or your home, you can get a 2% rebate on all purchases at Lowe's with a Lowe's for Pro account and The Home Depot with your Pro Xtra account.
Lowe’s for Pros:
- New to Lowe’s for Pros? Create a Lowe’s for Pros account & register ANY & ALL Cards you might use while shopping in-store or online.
- Business and personal credit or debit cards and LAR cards
- Use PTN Pro Account ID: EC81E1DAA5
- Opt into Lowe’s 4 Pros Loyalty Program
- Already have an LAR card? You need to register the card with a Lowe’s for Pros account.
- Already have a Lowe’s for Pros account? The PTN ID needs to be applied to your account.
The Home Depot Pro Xtra:
Follow these best practices for The Home Depot Pro Xtra program, and make sure you're not missing out on rebates:
- Enter your brand's Agreement Code (see chart) after every credit/debit/gift card so your purchases are being tracked!
- Add any & every card you use for your business or home (there’s no limit on how many you can add).
- Update expired credit cards (but do not remove any old forms of payment because this deletes purchase history used for tracking rebates).
- Need to sign up? Access our Home Depot Pro Xtra sign-up guide for step-by-step instructions.
- Already have an account? Update payment options with the agreement code.
- You must have a Pro Xtra account (other Pro accounts, like Pro Referrals, do not track purchases for the PTN rebate).
Cover all your bases! Add more payment options so all of your purchases for the office and your home are being tracked, and you're maximizing your rebates! You can add as many cards as you want, both business and personal credit cards and debit cards.
Categories: PTN Announcements