Navigation

Blog Posts in May, 2017

May 26, 2017

All Summer Long

Memorial Day unofficially marks the beginning of summer. Warmer temps have arrived, the kids are out of school (or almost!), and, hopefully, a vacation is just around the corner. What are your plans for summer vacation? Are you heroically attempting ...

May 24, 2017

Spartan | 10% rebate + bonus savings

10% Rebate We know you love the 5.1% rebate you get from Spartan Tool . On purchases 5/26/17 - 5/31/17, get an additional 4.9% for a total rebate of 10%! Shop now >> Bonus Savings Get your normal Mr. Rooter discount or 15% off, whichever is greater. ...

May 15, 2017

Webinar Recording: Noritz

Learn More Here: Noritz

May 15, 2017

ARE YOU MISSING OUT ON POTENTIAL LEADS?

Update your vendor landing page! PTN has recently completed an audit of our vendors' landing pages, and SEVERAL contain outdated information. Make sure you're maximizing your potential for leads: Update your company overview details Upload current ...

May 15, 2017

Get Locked In Savings Today!

Check out our featured product from Hilmor ® COMPACT BENDER KIT buy me now Simple Setup Universal crossbar and color-coded mandrels make identifying and changing sizes quick and easy. One-Handed Operation A ratcheting mechanism and innovative release ...

May 11, 2017

Best of HomeAdvisor 2017

Congratulations to the 135 Dwyer Group® franchise locations that received the “Best of HomeAdvisor Award” for 2017! Aire Serv of Cave Creek Aire Serv of Huntsville Aire Serv of Southwest Connecticut 3 years in a row! Aire Serv of the Permian Basin ...

May 8, 2017

ProTradeNet 101

Join Alyssa Hernandez for an exclusive webinar just for Window Genie members. During the webinar, Alyssa will dive deep into the ins & outs of the ProTradeNet preferred vendor program and all the ways it can increase your bottom line. Register Here

May 8, 2017

Stay Pumped Up... Even After Rainbow Roundup!

254-745-2535 | alyssa.hernandez@protradenet.com